Key worker slots at recycling centre
- Credit: Archant
Dedicated, bookable slots have been introduced at Torbay Recycling Centre for key workers.
Along with SWISCo, Torbay Council says more general capacity is also being added at the centre to make more slots available.
In one of the first changes since SWISCo took over responsibility for waste and recycling services, key workers have their own unique slots. This service started yesterday (from Saturday, July 11).
The extra capacity being added means 92 additional appointments will be available per day, increasing the total daily allocation to 414.
This will be monitored weekly and it is hoped to be able to add more each week until maximum capacity is reached.
Key workers only will be able to book a slot between 9am and midday Saturdays. Everyone else will still be able to book slots at the Recycling Centre in Tor Park Road, Paignton at all other usual times during the week.
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 8 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination
- 9 The nostalgic power of music
- 10 All guns blazing from Torquay United