Legal executive Judy returns to firm where she began her career
- Credit: Submitted
Legal executive Judy Vaughan has returned to Boyce Hatton after 14 years away.
Judy joins Boyce Hatton's property team advising clients on all aspects of residential property including sales, purchases, mortgages and re-mortgages, and leasehold arrangements.
In addition, Boyce Hatton also welcome Vicki Brook as marketing and PR manager.
Vicki has a wealth of experience in professional services and will be instrumental in delivering the company's marketing and business development strategy, as well as providing practical marketing support.
Kate Barton, managing partner, said: “I am thrilled to welcome both Judy and Vicki as the most recent in a succession of new additions to the team this year.
"Our busy residential property team will really benefit from Judy’s return, and we are excited to be able to provide the communities of Torquay, Totnes and the South Hams with her expertise and the excellent client service for which she is well known.
"Vicki brings a wealth of experience within professional services, having come from a large accountancy firm which has seen significant growth in the last few years. Her knowledge in this area will be instrumental in driving the firm forward.”
- 1 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 2 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
- 3 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 4 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 5 Torquay United ladies book cup final date with City
- 6 Battle and race against time is on to awaken the sleeping giant that is Oldway
- 7 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 8 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 9 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 10 Are hi-tech companies missing a trick as they look to recruit staff?
Judy said: “After 14 years working in Exeter and Torquay, it’s good to be back at Boyce Hatton where I began my career as a conveyancer.”
Vicki said: “Boyce Hatton have an excellent reputation for placing client service at the heart of everything that we do, as well as having an exceptional working culture, so it is a really exciting time to be joining the team and being able to make a valuable contribution to the progression of the firm.”