Comic Jim in double Bay visit
- Credit: Submitted
Jim Davidson's sell out show Last Man Standing is paying a double visit to Torquay.
The comic will be telling it ‘like it is’ at the Babbacombe Theatre on Friday July 30 or Friday September 3.
The show, which was written and developed by Jim, challenges a PC world where society is so preoccupied with trying to ovoid offence.
"Enough is enough", says Jim. "Political correctness has gone too far."
Davidson one of Britain’s top stand-up comedians, first came to prominence in 1976 when he won TV talent show New Faces. Since then, he has hosted prime time family TV shows including The Generation Game and Big Break. He has topped the bill in many theatres in London’s West End and across the UK.
He founded the British Forces Foundation in 2000 and his unrivalled work with British Service
Tickets for Last Man Standing are on sale now at the venue.
- 1 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award
- 2 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 3 New loan signing for United
- 4 Torbay Business Forum pair nominated for national awards
- 5 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
- 6 Death of former Gulls winger Tony Scott in Australia
- 7 Cricket: All-rounder Craig Eaves returns to Brixham with eye on overdue promotion
- 8 Torbay builders merchant calling out to charities
- 9 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 10 New travel agency promises 'booking process as exciting as holiday itself'