Ideal first time family home with widespread open views
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Property of the Week is a great ideal first family home.
The three-bedroomed, semi-detached house, situated in a cul-de-sac in Lower Audley Road, Torquay, enjoys widespread open views over the surrounding area and into Tor Bay.
The accommodation includes a part double-glazed door with a floral motif and a frosted side window to the hall.
The lounge features a recess with a shelf and window. A double-glazed picture window overlooks the fields and surrounding area to the front.
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with worktop areas and a stainless steel sink unit, a four-ring electric hob with a cooker hood over and an oven beneath.
There is also plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, and a shelved larder cupboard.
The kitchen has single and double-glazed windows to the rear and a part double-glazed door to the rear garden.
- 1 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 2 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 3 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 4 Plans for more than 1,000 homes in new 'mini-town' get green light
- 5 Perfect ending to memorable match
- 6 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
- 7 Torbay's 'hidden gem' going from strength to strength - perhaps new restaurant will 'hammer' home that message?
- 8 Main frame of new Torquay hotel will rise out of the ground this month
- 9 Five things from Torquay United's weekend
- 10 Amazing response from the Yellow Army
A sliding door takes you into the dining room with a double-glazed sliding patio door to the rear patio and garden.
Upstairs, there is a shelved airing cupboard with a factory insulated hot water cylinder.
The three bedrooms all offer views across the garden or out across the surrounding area with countryside in the distance.
A shower room/WC has been recently updated with a walk-in shower cubicle, close-couple WC, pedestal wash basin. The walls and floor are tiled. There is room to re-fit with a bath if preferred.
To the front of the property there is a sloped driveway with parking in front of the attached garage.
The rear garden is laid to a concrete patio area by the kitchen and dining room. There is an outside tap, a small storage shed.
There is a sloping lawn and path with a border bed to the top level which is paved and has a summer house in one corner. There are views over the surrounding area towards the Bay.
The property s on the market with an asking price of £215,00. For details, call Ridgewater Sales and Lettings on 01803 313577.