Bay firm supports children's charity
- Credit: Submitted
Torquay-based technical injection moulding specialist Hymid has raised £400 for Children’s Hospice South West through a recent customer service initiative.
The firm incentivised a customer survey by pledging to donate £10 for every completed survey returned.
Julius Guth, Sales Manager at Hymid, said there was great response to the survey, designed to gauge customers’ opinions of Hymid, especially during the pandemic.
He said: “We’re grateful to our customers. These times are uncharted waters and if businesses can understand their customers better, we can all support each other to get safely through this terrible time.
“It has been a tough time for businesses like ours, but the impact of the lockdown on families with sick children must be unbearable.
“We hope to do more to support this great charity in person in coming months.”
CHSW community fundraiser Mhairi Bass-Carruthers said: “We really can’t thank the Hymid team enough.”
- 1 Injury testing for Danny Wright
- 2 Predicta weekend is a big one for the Gulls
- 3 Our gateway to new future
- 4 Dick 'Mr Centrax' Barr dies aged 100
- 5 Good month for local stables
- 6 TW Father Nathan
- 7 Paignton holiday park wins top award for customer service during Covid-19 pandemic
- 8 Cheers! Agents seal deals on three pubs
- 9 Shop local boost for Torbay businesses
- 10 Angler Tom braves weather to land superb spotted ray