Business returns to where it all began - in Torquay
- Credit: Bettesworths
A business has come ‘home’ to Torquay and moved into a well-known former garage site.
Agents Bettesworths have confirmed the letting of the former Moores Motors site off Lymington Road to ACM Garage and Tyres.
ACM Limited directors Charlie and Joanne Harman run the family business which was previously operating in Newton Abbot and originally began in Torquay.
Joanne said: “We are delighted to be back in Torquay and really pleased to have secured such a prominent and spacious unit. We look forward to welcoming both old and new customers and building on our already strong reputation.”
The property occupies a large visible corner unit, spanning from the junction of Lymington Road and Chatto Road up to Parkfield Road.
The unit has a gross internal area of over 830 square meters with a large private parking yard and office space above.
- 1 Torquay settle for replay after Hawks threw everything at them in dying moments
- 2 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 3 Johnson on FA Cup result: 'Havant deserved something out of game'
- 4 Charlton await United - if Gulls can win FA Cup replay
- 5 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 6 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 7 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 8 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
- 9 Stoppage-time goal books Torquay United under-18s a place in FA Youth Cup first round
- 10 Chloe Pavely: Mixed bag of emotions with end of season in sight