Business returns to where it all began - in Torquay
- Credit: Bettesworths
A business has come ‘home’ to Torquay and moved into a well-known former garage site.
Agents Bettesworths have confirmed the letting of the former Moores Motors site off Lymington Road to ACM Garage and Tyres.
ACM Limited directors Charlie and Joanne Harman run the family business which was previously operating in Newton Abbot and originally began in Torquay.
Joanne said: “We are delighted to be back in Torquay and really pleased to have secured such a prominent and spacious unit. We look forward to welcoming both old and new customers and building on our already strong reputation.”
The property occupies a large visible corner unit, spanning from the junction of Lymington Road and Chatto Road up to Parkfield Road.
The unit has a gross internal area of over 830 square meters with a large private parking yard and office space above.
- 1 Jamie Reid: 'I was close to coming back to Plainmoor'
- 2 Dick 'Mr Centrax' Barr dies aged 100
- 3 Torquay United game with Aldershot postponed
- 4 Meet wonderful Wendy - volunteer extraordinaire!
- 5 Predicta weekend is a big one for the Gulls
- 6 Sorting the Dover situation
- 7 Injury testing for Danny Wright
- 8 Children's singalong birthday treat for Sydney, 88, who has isolated for year
- 9 Goalkeeping decision for Torquay United
- 10 Torquay United await Hartlepool test