Business returns to where it all began - in Torquay
- Credit: Bettesworths
A business has come ‘home’ to Torquay and moved into a well-known former garage site.
Agents Bettesworths have confirmed the letting of the former Moores Motors site off Lymington Road to ACM Garage and Tyres.
ACM Limited directors Charlie and Joanne Harman run the family business which was previously operating in Newton Abbot and originally began in Torquay.
Joanne said: “We are delighted to be back in Torquay and really pleased to have secured such a prominent and spacious unit. We look forward to welcoming both old and new customers and building on our already strong reputation.”
The property occupies a large visible corner unit, spanning from the junction of Lymington Road and Chatto Road up to Parkfield Road.
The unit has a gross internal area of over 830 square meters with a large private parking yard and office space above.
- 1 United heading into the future
- 2 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 3 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 Princess curtain to rise after 509 days in the darkness
- 6 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 7 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 8 'Pinged' Gulls trio out of action
- 9 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 10 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United