Business returns to where it all began - in Torquay
- Credit: Bettesworths
A business has come ‘home’ to Torquay and moved into a well-known former garage site.
Agents Bettesworths have confirmed the letting of the former Moores Motors site off Lymington Road to ACM Garage and Tyres.
ACM Limited directors Charlie and Joanne Harman run the family business which was previously operating in Newton Abbot and originally began in Torquay.
Joanne said: “We are delighted to be back in Torquay and really pleased to have secured such a prominent and spacious unit. We look forward to welcoming both old and new customers and building on our already strong reputation.”
The property occupies a large visible corner unit, spanning from the junction of Lymington Road and Chatto Road up to Parkfield Road.
The unit has a gross internal area of over 830 square meters with a large private parking yard and office space above.
- 1 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 2 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 3 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 4 Retro Sport: Never too old to attract a talent scout
- 5 Motoring: More new arrivals in 2022 - and a bonus for electric users in the future
- 6 Bay residents facing 2.99 per cent rise in council tax
- 7 Angling junior Keri showing the seniors how it is done
- 8 School celebrates double award success
- 9 Improved conditions for 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge boats
- 10 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas