Free Suttons seeds for all NHS staff
- Credit: Sutton Seeds
Paignton seed company Suttons has teamed up with Mole Valley Farmers to offer free seeds to all NHS staff.
Graham Venning, Mole Valley Farmers garden category manager, said: "Given that the signs of spring are increasingly visible and we are now beginning to see signs of some normality soon returning to our daily lives, it is about time we all look forward to a fresh start.
"To tie in with this and to say a long-lasting thank you to those who have sacrificed so much for us, Mole Valley Farmers have teamed up with Suttons, giving all NHS staff an extra boost by offering each of them a free packet of Suttons seeds.
“We are all aware of the tremendous pressures NHS staff have been put under and while this isn’t over yet, Mole Valley Farmers and Suttons wanted to sow a bit of positivity and thank those who have given so much by helping them get a well-deserved moments peace in their garden.
"We are able to see happier times on the horizon but will not forget the hard work NHS staff have done and continue to do.”
Every NHS staff member will receive a free packet of Sutton seeds when visiting any Mole Valley Farmers or Mole Country stores nationwide until April 5.
All that NHS staff need to do is go down to their local store and present their NHS card.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 3 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 4 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 5 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 6 United visit Woking tonight
- 7 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 8 Overseas players set to boost clubs' promotion bids
- 9 Four to battle in Bay by-election
- 10 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon