Family home with plenty of character
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This substantial, detached family home offers good size rooms and plenty of character, retaining some of its original features.
The property comprises an impressive entrance hallway with feature stained glass windows, a downstairs cloakroom, and doors to a good-sized lounge with large bay window enjoying sea views across to Brixham, a separate dining room and a conservatory giving access to the rear garden.
There is a good-sized kitchen/breakfast room with a door to a utility area, workshop and access to the garage.
This area has potential to create an annexe-style accommodation, subject to any planning consents.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, with the main bedroom having a good range of built-in wardrobes, with a concealed ensuite shower room/WC and a large bay window offering superb open sea views across to Brixham and views over to Oldway Mansion.
There is also a family bath/shower room together with a separate WC.
There is a door leading off of the first floor landing giving access to the loft room, with Velux-style windows and enjoying some panoramic sea views across the Bay.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 4 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 8 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 9 Bay's Agatha Christie Festival went swimmingly well!
- 10 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
The property benefits from having a driveway offering off road parking for two or three cars and a garage with roller door.
There are gardens to both the front and rear, the front being small and laid to lawn with flower borders with side access around to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, plants and trees and also a patio area - all having a good degree of privacy and outlook across to Occombe Woods.
The Barcombe Heights, Preston, property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents with an asking price of offers the in region of £650,000. Call 01803 396004 for further details or to book a viewing.