Family home in popular residential area
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
Situated in a popular residential area, accessible to both Oldway and Preston primary schools, is this three-bedroomed home in Occombe Valley Road, Preston.
There is easy access to the Torbay ring road, to nearby towns and cities and also within easy reach of the busy suburb of Preston with a good selection of local shops and amenities. The property is also on a bus route.
This semi-detached family home is offered for sale with no onward chain, and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, with doors leading off to the ground floor accommodation which features a good-size lounge/dining room with fireplace and with a door leading out to a front balcony area.
There is a kitchen with fitted kitchen cupboards and space for appliances.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and electric shower over the bath and a separate WC.
The property benefits from having gas central heating and PVCu double glazing, together with a good-size garden at the rear which is tiered, offering scope and potential and backing onto woodland.
There is a driveway at the front of the property offering off road parking for up to three cars, together with a good-size integral garage, and further under-house storage area.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 4 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
- 8 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 9 Bay's Agatha Christie Festival went swimmingly well!
- 10 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
The property has also has some new carpets and flooring fitted throughout.
The property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents with an asking price of £249,950. For details and to arrange a viewing, call 01803 396004.