Family home in popular residential area
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
Situated in a popular residential area, accessible to both Oldway and Preston primary schools, is this three-bedroomed home in Occombe Valley Road, Preston.
There is easy access to the Torbay ring road, to nearby towns and cities and also within easy reach of the busy suburb of Preston with a good selection of local shops and amenities. The property is also on a bus route.
This semi-detached family home is offered for sale with no onward chain, and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, with doors leading off to the ground floor accommodation which features a good-size lounge/dining room with fireplace and with a door leading out to a front balcony area.
There is a kitchen with fitted kitchen cupboards and space for appliances.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and electric shower over the bath and a separate WC.
The property benefits from having gas central heating and PVCu double glazing, together with a good-size garden at the rear which is tiered, offering scope and potential and backing onto woodland.
There is a driveway at the front of the property offering off road parking for up to three cars, together with a good-size integral garage, and further under-house storage area.
- 1 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 2 Gulls walking Covid tightrope ahead of Solihull visit
- 3 Gulls downed by two late goals
- 4 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 5 Lack of experience damages United
- 6 South Devon AC trio in race top 10
- 7 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 8 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 9 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 10 Patricia's delighted to bring Noel Coward's Private Lives to Princess Theatre
The property has also has some new carpets and flooring fitted throughout.
The property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents with an asking price of £249,950. For details and to arrange a viewing, call 01803 396004.