Family home in heart of Paignton town centre
- Credit: Submitted
This property is situated in the heart of Paignton town centre, convenient for all local shops and amenities, as well as being close to good transport links by the bus/coach station and railway station which are close by.
Paignton seafront, beach and promenade are also close at hand, together with local primary and secondary schools.
This substantial and spacious family home in Midvale Road, Paignton, is offered for sale in good order with good size rooms throughout.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors, and comprises an entrance porch, leading into a dining hallway with doors leading off to a downstairs cloakroom, lounge, and good sized kitchen/breakfast room with integrated oven and hob, and giving access out to the rear garden.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite cloakroom and there is a family bath/shower room/WC.
The second floor offers another double bedroom, with an ensuite shower room/WC which has a large Velux-style window, together with two eaves storage areas.
The garden at the rear is enclosed, laid to bark chippings for easy maintenance with two useful under-house storage areas.
- 1 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 2 Sally Allen: When is a woman not a woman?
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Basketball: Torbay Tigers back to winning ways
- 5 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 6 Retro Sport: Lottery winner's cricket ambition that money couldn't buy
- 7 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 8 Stephen Coombes picture special: Dartmouth and Kingswear
- 9 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 10 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
There is also an allocated parking space for one vehicle.
The property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents with an asking price of £295,000. Call 01803 396004 for details or to book a viewing.