Fab flat in St Marychurch is Property of the Week
- Credit: Ridgewater
The stunning historic Torquay area of St Marychurch is host to a delightful three-bedroom first floor flat packed with potential and personality.
Situated on Western Road, this fine property starts with the private entrance from the road leading to the upstairs landing. There is a downstairs store cupboard contains the electrical meter.
The First Floor Landing has doorways into an array of spacious and well-maintained rooms, beginning with the third bedroom, boasting a uPVC window to front aspect. There is a gas central heating radiator, cupboard containing gas meter and the beige carpet, which is matching throughout the property.
The spacious landing has doors to the lounge, further bedrooms and bathroom, plus a store cupboard containing the water meter and a Combi boiler for heating and hot water.
The master bedroom is a cracker, with uPVC windows to the rear a delightful feature fireplace that really elevates the room and gas central heating radiator for the colder winter nights. The second bedroom also comes with uPVC double glazed window to the rear, along with a fitted wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
The kitchen is absolutely fantastic and, as it should be, the centre of the home, with a uPVC double glazed window to the front.
This terrific area comprises a range of wood effect kitchen units with black granite worktops, a fitted electric double oven, and gas hob with extractor hood over. There is an integrated slim line dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Laminate wood effect flooring and downlights. Gas central heating radiator
The bathroom comes with vinyl flooring, sink and toilet in vanity unit, double-ended white bath with electric shower over the Bath. uPVC double glazed window to side. Gas central heating radiator. White storage unit and spotlights.
- 1 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 2 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
- 3 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 4 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 5 Torquay United ladies book cup final date with City
- 6 Battle and race against time is on to awaken the sleeping giant that is Oldway
- 7 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 8 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 9 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 10 MP welcomes crackdown on holiday home tax dodgers
The lounge is a bright and airy room with bay windows overlooking the rear of the property, uPVC windows to the side, highlighted by a feature fireplace and gas central heating radiators
The property is on the market with Ridgewater and more information can be found by calling 01803 525100 or visit www.ridgewater.co.uk