Extended semi-detached house offers scope for annexe
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
Situated in the popular residential area of Shiphay in Torquay, this property is on the market with a guide price of £400,000-£425,000.
Ideally situated for Torbay Hospital and within easy reach of popular primary and secondary schools, there is also good access to nearby shops and supermarkets, and access to the Torbay ring road.
This extended semi-detached house in Newton Road, Shiphay, is set back off the road, offering good size family accommodation.
It offers much scope and potential for improvement and possible extension/alteration to create an annexe for dual family living, subject the usual consents, or even with potential to develop.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
The property offers a covered porchway, with entrance hallway leading to the ground floor accommodation which comprises a good size lounge/dining room with French doors giving access to the rear garden, a kitchen/breakfast room with a galley-style kitchen.
There is also a separate utility room and a downstairs WC plus internal access out to the garage.
- 1 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 2 Retro Sport: Whatever the temptation, the sanctity of cricket is paramount
- 3 Nurturing the Plainmoor pitch
- 4 Ray of success for Chris after years of trying
- 5 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 6 Picture special: Views from across Torbay
- 7 Brilliant Buckland advance in the FA Vase
- 8 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 9 Working hard to ensure success of fishing industry in Brixham
- 10 National Lottery funding for Torre Abbey to help break down barriers to heritage
On the first floor, there is a split landing offering four bedrooms and a family bathroom/WC.
The property offers a good driveway offering ample off-road parking, together with a good size double garage.
It also benefits from having some front lawn areas, and a good size, south-facing rear garden with lawn and patio areas.
For details, or to book a viewing, call Amanda Ayshford estate agents on 01803 396004