Property of the Week: Extended home close to town centre and all amenities
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford
An extended, deceptively spacious semi-detached house is this week's star property.
Situated very close to Paignton town centre, the home in Totnes Road is ideal for all local shops and amenities, with good transport links from the bus or train station.
There are good local primary and secondary schools close at hand, with other supermarkets a short distance away from the property.
The property is also on a regular bus route.
This deceptively spacious and extended semi-detached house is offered for sale in excellent order with five bedrooms offering very versatile accommodation for either a large family, or two family living.
On the ground floor the accommodation briefly comprises of lounge, second reception room, kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
There are two staircases leading to the first floor accommodation with the first area of the property laid out with three bedrooms and a bathroom/WC with an electric shower over the bath.
- 1 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 2 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 3 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 4 Plans for more than 1,000 homes in new 'mini-town' get green light
- 5 Perfect ending to memorable match
- 6 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
- 7 Main frame of new Torquay hotel will rise out of the ground this month
- 8 Torbay's 'hidden gem' going from strength to strength - perhaps new restaurant will 'hammer' home that message?
- 9 Five things from Torquay United's weekend
- 10 Is the new car sales rise a result of the pandemic?
The second area of first floor accommodation is located up the second staircase with a further two bedrooms and a second bathroom/WC.
The property benefits from having gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and has small garden areas to the front and side of the property with a set of steps leading up to the parking area.
There is a shared driveway running behind the property which is shared, and offers tandem parking for up to two cars in front of a single garage.
At the front of the property, the area of garden is laid to paving and gravel with a side access around to the rear of the property.
There is a small area of side garden, which has a raised flower border.
There are steps rising up behind the property with a storage cupboard under. The steps lead up to the shared driveway and garage.
This property is offered for sale with no onward chain. It is on the market with an asking price of £325,00, with Amanda Ayshford estate agent. For details or to book a viewing, call 01803 396004.