End-terrace house with level garden would make perfect first home
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
This beautifully presented one-bedroom, end-of-terrace house with a level garden and allocated parking space would make a perfect first home.
The property is in Teignmouth Road, Torquay, is part of a small development situated opposite King George V park with access via Easterfield Lane to scenic walks along the coastal path.
It is arranged over two levels and offers good-size rooms.
There are bus services operating to the nearby St Marychurch area, with its precinct shops and amenities.
The accommodation is well presented throughout and has gas-fired central heating and double glazing.
The enclosed level garden is arranged with gravel and patio areas and there is allocated and visitor parking to the rear.
Enjoying views over King George V playing fields to the front of the property, the accommodation comprises a living room, kitchen with under-stairs storage, one double bedroom with storage cupboard and a bathroom.
- 1 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 2 Are you running on E10 and is it feeling any different?
- 3 Busy weekend for South Devon AC runners
- 4 The Spanish are beaten on their field of stones
- 5 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 6 Seafront switch on for a brighter and lighter future
- 7 Paignton Bowling Club win Mid Devon League Cup
- 8 Torbay AAC trio tackle Saints' Way Challenge
- 9 Austins battle through Spanish flu, World War Two and now pandemic but boss David says: 'Now is our Time'
- 10 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
The property is on sale at £159,950 with Ridgewater Sales and Lettings. For more details, or to book a viewing, call Ridgewater on 01803 525100.