End-terrace house with level garden would make perfect first home
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
This beautifully presented one-bedroom, end-of-terrace house with a level garden and allocated parking space would make a perfect first home.
The property is in Teignmouth Road, Torquay, is part of a small development situated opposite King George V park with access via Easterfield Lane to scenic walks along the coastal path.
It is arranged over two levels and offers good-size rooms.
There are bus services operating to the nearby St Marychurch area, with its precinct shops and amenities.
The accommodation is well presented throughout and has gas-fired central heating and double glazing.
The enclosed level garden is arranged with gravel and patio areas and there is allocated and visitor parking to the rear.
Enjoying views over King George V playing fields to the front of the property, the accommodation comprises a living room, kitchen with under-stairs storage, one double bedroom with storage cupboard and a bathroom.
- 1 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 2 Gulls walking Covid tightrope ahead of Solihull visit
- 3 Gulls downed by two late goals
- 4 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 5 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 6 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 7 Patricia's delighted to bring Noel Coward's Private Lives to Princess Theatre
- 8 Lack of experience damages United
- 9 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 10 Increase in number of incidents on Torbay waters
The property is on sale at £159,950 with Ridgewater Sales and Lettings. For more details, or to book a viewing, call Ridgewater on 01803 525100.