Extended Edwardian property is ideal as a large family home
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Property of the Week is this spacious, eight-bedroomed Edwardian terraced property that is ideal as a large family home, offering potential for a home and income or shared occupancy.
The property in Bronshill Road, Torquay, is located between the town centre and shopping areas at Babbacombe, Plainmoor and St Marychurch.
Currently used as a large family home, St Patricks has previously been run as a guest house and by virtue of its size and layout, offers potential for various uses including a home and income from paying guests or students, a commodious home for a large family or several generations sharing, or possibly division into flats, subject to obtaining any necessary consents.
An extension into the loft space created another three rooms and a shower room/WC - which would make a lovely granny flat - several of the windows have been replaced with double glazing in wood-effect frames and most of the bedrooms have a wash basin fitted.
There is gas-fired central heating and most rooms have carpets or wood-effect laminate flooring which compliments the wooden bannister rails and door frames.
To the front of the property is a large asphalt parking area for up to six cars. Gates lead to a level lawned garden, enclosed by wooden fencing and stone walls, and a raised wooden sundeck area in front of lounge.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard with store room, gate to a rear access lane with vehicle access from Cary Park and Bronshill Roads.
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 3 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 4 Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 5 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 6 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 7 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)
- 8 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 9 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 10 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
The house is a large, versatile property which must be viewed for full appreciation.
On the market at £395,000, St Patricks is being sold through Ridgewater Sales and Lettings. For more details or to book a viewing, call 01803 525100.