Edge-of-town bungalow is close to local amenities
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This two-bedroomed, semi-detached bungalow in Paignton is situated in a popular residential area, with local amenities close by.
A convenience store is nearby together with Morrisons, Asda and Sainsbury's supermarkets all close at hand. There is also a local bus route.
The bungalow in Waterleat Avenue is situated on the edge of Paignton, being within easy reach of the Torbay Ring Road.
The property has been extended to provide a comfortable home and offers good-size accommodation. It is offered for sale with no onward chain.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hallway with access to the lounge, which is at the rear of the property with good open views across the nearby fields and across the rear garden.
A fitted kitchen features integrated double oven and hob and a breakfast bar area, with a useful utility area that gives access to the front and rear of the property.
There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom/WC and a separate dining room with a staircase leading to the first floor.
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 3 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 4 Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 5 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 6 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 7 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)
- 8 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 9 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 10 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
On the first floor, there is the main bedroom, which is a good size with ample eaves storage cupboards.
This room enjoys lovely open views, and has a fitted shower enclosure together with an ensuite cloakroom.
The property has gas central heating and PVCu double glazing, and a driveway offering off-road parking for two vehicles.
There are gardens to both the front and rear.
The rear garden is a good size with a raised patio. There is access to useful under-house storage areas, and a good-sized lawn area, with further timber decking at the bottom of the garden.
There is also a large timber framed shed.
The property is on the market at £289,950 with Amanda Ayshford estate agents. For detail, or to book a viewing, call 01803 396004.