Double bundle of joy for mum Natasha
- Credit: Archant
Mum Natasha Stimpson had a double reason to celebrate when she gave birth to these lovely little babes.
Welcome into the world gorgeous twins Ethan and Hope.
They were born at Torbay Hospital’s maternity unit on November 18.
Hope arrived at 11.45 weighing in at 6lb 5oz
Ethan made his debut at 11.47 and was 6lb 9oz.
*If you have something to celebrate we would love to hear about it and include your story in our special ‘Celebrations’ news section.
It can be a birthday, wedding, anniversary or passing an exam or driving test.
- 1 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85
- 2 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 3 NL suspension is out of the question
- 4 We will need sport more than ever if and when we ever escape this dreadful pandemic
- 5 Midfield decisions for Torquay United
- 6 Widow Joan, 87, tells anti-vaxxers: 'Don't be silly'
- 7 New owners plan takeaway menu until Paignton cafe can open
- 8 Gulls going for 'double' after transfer signings
- 9 Contemporary house on exclusive development
- 10 Mum Abi battles through tough times thanks to her children - and writing
Anything to celebrate.
Just email your details to email@example.com and we will do the rest.