Paignton holiday park wins top award for customer service during Covid-19 pandemic
- Credit: Hoburne Devon Bay
A Paignton holiday park has won a national award after being praised by its holidaymakers for its outstanding customer service during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The family-run Hoburne Devon Bay company has been named winner of the Feefo Trusted Service Award, and it’s the third year running Hoburne has received the accolade.
The independent seal of excellence recognises delivering exceptional experiences based on customer feedback.
Complying with lockdown guidelines, Hoburne used its social media channels to provide regular updates and called thousands of its holidaymakers, with every customer receiving a personal phone call to discuss their holiday booking.
John Butters, chairman of the Hoburne Group, said: “In a year that has been challenging for so many of us, our teams have worked extremely hard and we are thankful to all our customers who have been patient and understanding while we have adapted to these changes.
“Despite being thrown into new ways of working, creating office spaces in our homes and working around family life, our teams have continued to offer guests an exceptional customer experience.”
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 3 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 4 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 5 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 6 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 7 War veteran wins Brixham Lottery - with cards bought for his 105th birthday
- 8 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife
- 9 Bid to rid town of Crossways eyesore takes giant leap forward
- 10 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward