Paignton holiday park wins top award for customer service during Covid-19 pandemic
- Credit: Hoburne Devon Bay
A Paignton holiday park has won a national award after being praised by its holidaymakers for its outstanding customer service during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The family-run Hoburne Devon Bay company has been named winner of the Feefo Trusted Service Award, and it’s the third year running Hoburne has received the accolade.
The independent seal of excellence recognises delivering exceptional experiences based on customer feedback.
Complying with lockdown guidelines, Hoburne used its social media channels to provide regular updates and called thousands of its holidaymakers, with every customer receiving a personal phone call to discuss their holiday booking.
John Butters, chairman of the Hoburne Group, said: “In a year that has been challenging for so many of us, our teams have worked extremely hard and we are thankful to all our customers who have been patient and understanding while we have adapted to these changes.
“Despite being thrown into new ways of working, creating office spaces in our homes and working around family life, our teams have continued to offer guests an exceptional customer experience.”
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 4 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 5 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 6 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 7 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel