Paignton holiday park wins top award for customer service during Covid-19 pandemic
- Credit: Hoburne Devon Bay
A Paignton holiday park has won a national award after being praised by its holidaymakers for its outstanding customer service during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The family-run Hoburne Devon Bay company has been named winner of the Feefo Trusted Service Award, and it’s the third year running Hoburne has received the accolade.
The independent seal of excellence recognises delivering exceptional experiences based on customer feedback.
Complying with lockdown guidelines, Hoburne used its social media channels to provide regular updates and called thousands of its holidaymakers, with every customer receiving a personal phone call to discuss their holiday booking.
John Butters, chairman of the Hoburne Group, said: “In a year that has been challenging for so many of us, our teams have worked extremely hard and we are thankful to all our customers who have been patient and understanding while we have adapted to these changes.
“Despite being thrown into new ways of working, creating office spaces in our homes and working around family life, our teams have continued to offer guests an exceptional customer experience.”
- 1 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 2 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 3 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 4 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 5 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 6 Your Bay Needs You - and here are some of the jobs available
- 7 Family home in popular residential area
- 8 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 9 Veteran cyclist beats Covid to win twice in five days
- 10 Sprint finish wins the Totnes road race