A message from Liz Davenport, chief executive for Torbay & South Devon Foundation Trust
- Credit: Archant
Liz Davenport, Chief Executive for Torbay & South Devon Foundation Trust, writes:
Throughout Torbay and South Devon, as an Integrated Care Organisation, we are committed to working closely through strong alliances across our Health, Social Care and Voluntary Partnerships. Our shared aim is to ensure all resources are focused on the safety and wellbeing of our communities during the unprecedented challenges we will all face in the weeks ahead.
The response across Torbay and South Devon healthcare has been tremendous with staff in acute and community services coming together to ensure we are able to respond.
We have set up an incident command centre with clinicians and managers working across all areas of the organisation alongside our voluntary and independent sector partners to adapt and deliver the required care during this outbreak.
Training of staff in non-clinical areas has been set up and a full coordination of all possible solutions are being explored.
Our commitment is to work together with local health providers, Torbay Council, Devon County Council, Devon Partnership Trust, care providers and our strong voluntary sector to ensure care provision is supported and resilience is maintained through the coming weeks and months.
We would ask that our community supports us in continuing to provide critical services at this time by following national advice and guidance regarding attending healthcare facilities.
- 1 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 2 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 3 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 4 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 5 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 6 Your Bay Needs You - and here are some of the jobs available
- 7 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 8 Family home in popular residential area
- 9 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 10 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United