Corner plot bungalow with sea views across to Torquay
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
Situated in a popular residential area of Preston, with easy access to Torbay ring road, is this well-presented bungalow on a corner plot.
The main shopping area of Preston is close at hand, with a number of local shops and amenities, including doctors' surgery, sub post office and a main bus route to Torquay, Newton Abbot, Paignton and Brixham.
This detached bungalow in Laura Grove has been well cared for by the current owners, and is set on a corner plot enjoying some sea views.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, dual-aspect lounge with sea views across to Torquay, and kitchen.
The dining room leads into the PVCu double-glazed conservatory at the back of the property which gives access to the rear garden.
Also on the ground floor is a shower room/W.C and a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, with the larger one having sea views across from Torquay to Brixham, together with a separate cloakroom.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 4 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Only their best is good enough
- 8 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
- 9 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 10 Torbay team trialling ground-breaking digital technology that's key to improving patient outcomes
The property benefits from having gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and has a useful under-house storage area, which houses the boiler for the central heating and hot water.
At the front of the property, there is ample driveway parking for four vehicles and a single garage, and one of the particular features of the property is the well-maintained, south-facing rear garden, which is enclosed, with a shaped lawn and flower borders with a further patio garden area at the side.
The property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents and has an asking price of offers over £425,000. Call 01803 396004.