Corner plot bungalow with sea views across to Torquay
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
Situated in a popular residential area of Preston, with easy access to Torbay ring road, is this well-presented bungalow on a corner plot.
The main shopping area of Preston is close at hand, with a number of local shops and amenities, including doctors' surgery, sub post office and a main bus route to Torquay, Newton Abbot, Paignton and Brixham.
This detached bungalow in Laura Grove has been well cared for by the current owners, and is set on a corner plot enjoying some sea views.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, dual-aspect lounge with sea views across to Torquay, and kitchen.
The dining room leads into the PVCu double-glazed conservatory at the back of the property which gives access to the rear garden.
Also on the ground floor is a shower room/W.C and a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, with the larger one having sea views across from Torquay to Brixham, together with a separate cloakroom.
- 1 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 2 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 3 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
- 4 Torbay's 'hidden gem' going from strength to strength - perhaps new restaurant will 'hammer' home that message?
- 5 Torquay United penalty order...just in case
- 6 Concentration the key for Torquay United
- 7 Tributes paid to village character Leebo who will be missed by many - but not perhaps some marauding football fans!
- 8 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 9 Congratulations from Clarke
- 10 So much at stake for Torquay United
The property benefits from having gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and has a useful under-house storage area, which houses the boiler for the central heating and hot water.
At the front of the property, there is ample driveway parking for four vehicles and a single garage, and one of the particular features of the property is the well-maintained, south-facing rear garden, which is enclosed, with a shaped lawn and flower borders with a further patio garden area at the side.
The property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents and has an asking price of offers over £425,000. Call 01803 396004.