Comfortable home with easy access to local shops and beach
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford
Situated in an extremely convenient location in Preston, Paignton, this property offers easy access to the local shops, bus routes to main nearby towns and, of course, walking distance of Preston beach.
This very well presented ground floor flat is offered for sale in very good order and has been improved by the current owners to provide a very comfortable home with good size rooms and high ceilings.
The accommodation comprises a private entrance with front door into the entrance porch and spacious entrance hallway with doors off to the lounge with bay window, and having a fitted log burner to the fireplace.
A kitchen/dining room at the rear of the property is fitted with a number of kitchen units with oak work tops, and integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wine cooler.
It also has access straight out to the rear garden.
There are two double bedrooms which are both good size rooms, and the main bathroom/WC which has been recently refitted, fully tiled with white suite, with a shower over the bath, and twin 'his and hers' wash hand basin inset to vanity-style cupboards.
The property has PVCu double glazing and gas central heating, which is controllable by Hive with a recently installed gas boiler fitted in 2020.
- 1 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 2 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 3 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
- 4 Torbay's 'hidden gem' going from strength to strength - perhaps new restaurant will 'hammer' home that message?
- 5 Concentration the key for Torquay United
- 6 Torquay United penalty order...just in case
- 7 Tributes paid to village character Leebo who will be missed by many - but not perhaps some marauding football fans!
- 8 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 9 Congratulations from Clarke
- 10 So much at stake for Torquay United
There is a level approach to the property with ample off-road parking on the gravelled driveway at the front of the property for up to four vehicles.
At the rear, the property has its own private, enclosed rear garden, being laid to lawn with raised decking area and block built store room.
The property in Headland Park Road, Preston is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents with an asking price of £260,000 leasehold - a share of the freehold with first floor flat.
The leasehold is a term of 999 years from 2004, with maintenance 50/50 split with the first floor flat on an as and when basis. There is a peppercorn ground rent.
For details, call 01803 396004.