Christmas arrives at Pennywell
- Credit: Archant
Christmas has arrived at Pennywell Farm.
After a challenging season for all tourism businesses, Pennywell is going ahead with its annual Christmas Nativity Plays and visits to Father Christmas.
Later than originally planned due to the latest lockdown and with safety being first and foremost in everyone’s mind, the experience will be slightly different to allow for social distancing.
Pennywell’s owner Chris Murray said: “We really weren’t sure that we would be able to open for Christmas at all this year but with months of planning we have finally come up with what we believe will be a winning formula.
“We have been busy with enquiries about Christmas since the end of August and I think that we all need the Christmas message of hope more than ever in these uncertain times.”
The Pennywell Christmas experience is running from now to Christmas Eve. Further details are on the website: https://www.pennywellfarm.co.uk/buy-christmas-nativity-tickets
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 3 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 4 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 5 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 6 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens
- 10 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans