Christmas arrives at Pennywell
- Credit: Archant
Christmas has arrived at Pennywell Farm.
After a challenging season for all tourism businesses, Pennywell is going ahead with its annual Christmas Nativity Plays and visits to Father Christmas.
Later than originally planned due to the latest lockdown and with safety being first and foremost in everyone’s mind, the experience will be slightly different to allow for social distancing.
Pennywell’s owner Chris Murray said: “We really weren’t sure that we would be able to open for Christmas at all this year but with months of planning we have finally come up with what we believe will be a winning formula.
“We have been busy with enquiries about Christmas since the end of August and I think that we all need the Christmas message of hope more than ever in these uncertain times.”
The Pennywell Christmas experience is running from now to Christmas Eve. Further details are on the website: https://www.pennywellfarm.co.uk/buy-christmas-nativity-tickets
- 1 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 2 First friendly for Torquay United
- 3 The little door behind the main stand
- 4 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 5 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 6 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
- 7 Ironman effort to raise cash for Torbay surf therapy project
- 8 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
- 9 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 10 Nemane to Notts