Christmas arrives at Pennywell
- Credit: Archant
Christmas has arrived at Pennywell Farm.
After a challenging season for all tourism businesses, Pennywell is going ahead with its annual Christmas Nativity Plays and visits to Father Christmas.
Later than originally planned due to the latest lockdown and with safety being first and foremost in everyone’s mind, the experience will be slightly different to allow for social distancing.
Pennywell’s owner Chris Murray said: “We really weren’t sure that we would be able to open for Christmas at all this year but with months of planning we have finally come up with what we believe will be a winning formula.
“We have been busy with enquiries about Christmas since the end of August and I think that we all need the Christmas message of hope more than ever in these uncertain times.”
The Pennywell Christmas experience is running from now to Christmas Eve. Further details are on the website: https://www.pennywellfarm.co.uk/buy-christmas-nativity-tickets
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 5 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 6 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 9 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 10 Commemorating the Royal Air Force in Torbay during World War Two