Chilli Farm for sale with £1.25 million to £2 million asking price
- Credit: Submitted
The unique South Devon Chilli Farm is on the market for between £1.25 million and £1.5 million freehold.
The farm, near Loddiswell in the South Hams, was established in 2001 and has grown into an award-winning business.
The farm began its life as a hobby but now entails full-time growing, manufacturing and retailing with a thriving online and wholesale trade, supplemented by sales from an onsite café and shop.
It sits in 10 acres and also includes a production kitchen and warehouse/storage facility with polytunnels.
The farm and its goods, ranging from chilli seeds and plants to fresh chillies and growing equipment, has become an award-winning visitor attraction in its own right.
The sale is being handled by Bettesworths with Matt Bettesworth saying: “This sale provides a unique opportunity to by a thriving South Hams business.
“It is not often that we come across such a strong, relatively unopposed freehold business with exceptional net profits and in such a beautiful part of the South West.”
More info email email@example.com or ring 01803 212021
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 3 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 4 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 5 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 6 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 7 Torbay snooker returns with the Winter League season
- 8 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 9 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
- 10 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)