Cavanna Homes retains highest five-star award
- Credit: Rekord Media
Homebuilder Cavanna Homes has once again been awarded the maximum five-star rating from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) following the annual prestigious customer satisfaction survey.
The family-owned firm, with its headquarters in Torquay, is one of just 42 homebuilders nationwide to be awarded the top five-star rating after achieving over the 90 percent benchmark for recommendations from homebuyers.
The annual customer satisfaction survey asks new-build homeowners across the country for their feedback on their homebuilder’s build quality, customer service, and whether they would recommend them to family or friends.
Over 90 per cent of Cavanna’s homeowners who completed the survey said they would recommend the firm as well as endorsing the build quality and the standard of finish.
Kerry Hamer, head of customer services at Cavanna Homes, said: “We are thrilled to once again be recognised as a five-star homebuilder by the HBF.
"To achieve such a high degree of customer satisfaction, even during a challenging year, is fantastic and we are very grateful to our homebuyers and very proud of the result.
“Knowing that over 90 per cent of homeowners would recommend us as a trusted builder is testament to our ongoing commitment to deliver the highest standards year on year."
- 1 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 2 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 3 Turning our season around
- 4 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 5 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 6 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 9 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete
- 10 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
The scores given by new homebuyers to their homebuilder are the highest in 15 years, since the HBF survey was first launched in 2006.
They also show a fourth consecutive year of improved customer satisfaction.
Last year, Cavanna Homes also celebrated being crowned Housebuilder of the Year for the second year running in the national Housebuilder Awards 2020 in the 0-300 units category.