Your chance to win a meal for two at the Naturally Inspiring Cary Arms
- Credit: Submitted
Here's a great way of celebrating some of the lockdown being loosened - by enjoying a meal at one of the best locations in the Bay, if not the UK.
And it could be yours for free!
The Torbay Weekly has teamed up with the award-winning Cary Arms and Spa for a free-to-enter competition.
You can win a delicious two-course Sunday lunch and a bottle of house wine on Sunday April 18 at the five-star Cary Arms and Spa at picturesque Babbacombe.
The much-loved Inn on the Beach is the ideal place to enjoy some local seasonal cuisine and relax by the sea.
Why not reserve the Cary's exclusive Captain Table for a special celebration or in the POD for a romantic lunch?
The Cary Arms sun garden terraces will re-open from Thursday April 15 with lunch being served Thursday to Sunday from 12noon to 4pm (last seating 2.45pm). Tables must be booked in advance. To book your table ring 01803 327110 or email email@example.com
To enter the competition, visit https://www.caryarms.co.uk/win-sunday-lunch-at-Cary-Arms
Terms and conditions: Prize is for two people. Subject to availability. Closing date for the competition is Monday April 12.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 3 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 4 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 5 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 6 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 10 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens