Your chance to win a meal for two at the Naturally Inspiring Cary Arms
- Credit: Submitted
Here's a great way of celebrating some of the lockdown being loosened - by enjoying a meal at one of the best locations in the Bay, if not the UK.
And it could be yours for free!
The Torbay Weekly has teamed up with the award-winning Cary Arms and Spa for a free-to-enter competition.
You can win a delicious two-course Sunday lunch and a bottle of house wine on Sunday April 18 at the five-star Cary Arms and Spa at picturesque Babbacombe.
The much-loved Inn on the Beach is the ideal place to enjoy some local seasonal cuisine and relax by the sea.
Why not reserve the Cary's exclusive Captain Table for a special celebration or in the POD for a romantic lunch?
The Cary Arms sun garden terraces will re-open from Thursday April 15 with lunch being served Thursday to Sunday from 12noon to 4pm (last seating 2.45pm). Tables must be booked in advance. To book your table ring 01803 327110 or email email@example.com
To enter the competition, visit https://www.caryarms.co.uk/win-sunday-lunch-at-Cary-Arms
Terms and conditions: Prize is for two people. Subject to availability. Closing date for the competition is Monday April 12.
- 1 Captain Cameron set to lead Magpies against Gulls
- 2 The little door behind the main stand
- 3 Gary Johnson reaction to Tiverton win
- 4 Decisions to be made over Covid-related postponements of cricket matches
- 5 Torquay host fourth coastal rowing regatta of league
- 6 £1,800 for four good causes as Foster’s Fund pays out
- 7 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 8 Tiverton Town 1 Torquay United 3
- 9 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 10 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million