Bungalow's huge garden backs on to Primley Park Woods
- Credit: Pegg Estates
This three-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and is set on a generous plot that backs on to Primley Park Woods in Paignton.
Inside is an entrance hall, a study/ breakfast room, large kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally, the Rossall Drive property has an extensive garden with large patio and decking areas which then lead up to a lawned garden which backs onto Primley Park Woods.
The heart of the home is the kitchen.
This fitted kitchen provides wall and base cabinets, work surfaces including a centre island, a stainless steel sink/ drainer and an electric, built-in oven with electric hob and cooker hood.
An appliance space is available for a fridge/ freezer, and a radiator is provided.
The double-glazed French patio doors face the front aspect of the property allowing plenty of natural light.
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 3 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 4 Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 5 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 6 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 7 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 8 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)
- 9 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 10 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
The lounge is accessed from the kitchen and provides access to bedroom three.
From the entrance hall is a door through to the study. This room provides laminate flooring, the boiler and a double-glazed window which faces the side aspect of the property.
Bedroom one offers sea views through a front-facing, double-glazed window, as does bedroom two.
The third bedroom includes a door to the lounge and a skylight for natural light. This room also features fully carpeted flooring and a radiator.
The bathroom includes a three-piece suite including a bath, wash hand basin and w/c. A double-glazed window faces the side aspect and the room is decorated with partial tiling and also provides a radiator.
Outside, steps lead up to a private garden, all enclosed by fencing, which is mostly laid to lawn with a small shingle area to one side.
Further steps lead up to a large decked seating area with fantastic sea and coastal views.
On this level is the front door to the property and there are further steps up to the next level.
The rear garden features a large patio from the steps up from the decking area then further steps up to a huge lawned garden enclosed by hedging which backs onto Primley Park.
Pegg Estates is delighted to offer this property with an asking price of £280,000. For details, or to booka viewing, call 01803 376088.