Paignton bungalow offers off-road parking, sea views and a superb kitchen-diner
- Credit: Williams Hedge
A beautifully presented semi-detached bungalow with off-road parking at the front, some sea views and a superb kitchen-diner to the rear is on the market at £249,950.
Approached from the road, a concrete driveway provides off-road parking for up to three vehicles and a pathway that leads to the front door.
An entrance porch opens into the reception hallway and the remainder of the accommodation which is all on the ground floor and comprises a sitting room with bay
window to the front aspect and sea views, a contemporary fitted kitchen which opens into a conservatory/dining room and then with double doors opening onto the rear
garden, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/WC.
The property - in Clifton Road, Paignton - is further complimented throughout with uPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating.
The rear garden is accessed from the conservatory/dining room onto a patio area which offers a good degree of seclusion and from here steps lead to the remainder of the garden which is tiered and offers different seating/garden areas with some fine sea views.
An internal inspection is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property is on the market with Williams Hedge estate agents. For more details, or to book a viewing, call 01803 554322.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 4 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 8 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 9 Bay's Agatha Christie Festival went swimmingly well!
- 10 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'