Building plot with planning for stunning four-bedroom home for sale
- Credit: Archant
A building plot in a sought-after residential area of Torquay with planning consent for a four-bedroom house with garden, garage and parking is being marketed at a price guide of £125-150,000 freehold.
Centrally positioned within Torquay with a southerly aspect, the plot is a short stroll from the town centre and close to the residential/commercial suburbs of Plainmoor, St Marychuch and Babbacombe.
The site, just off Bronshill Road, with schools, shops and local amenities all nearby, is in a superb residential location and is being sold through Bettesworths.
Planning has been granted for a substantial four-bedroomed house of a contemporary design with a southerly aspect, off-road parking and a generous garden within a plot of approximately 630 sq ft.
Divided over two floors, the current layout of this low-carbon development proposes two bedrooms, living and kitchen areas on the first floor to capitalise on the impressive views the property will be afforded.
Further bedrooms, utility spaces and garage spaces are located on the ground floor.
Access to the dwelling is from the existing cul-de-sac of Henbury Close with off street, private parking for several cars at entrance level.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 5 Hilton opens its doors - with a little help from Bert & Buoy and a Riviera palm tree
- 6 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 10 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
Matt Bettesworth said: “This is a lovely level building plot, enjoying elevated views over Torquay with a backdrop of the Bay behind. It would make a fantastic family home and would be ideal for anyone wishing to do a self-build project.
“Alternatively, the site lends itself to property developers /builders given its location and valuable planning consent.”
Interested parties can arrange a viewing with the sole agents, Bettesworths. Call 01803 212021 or log on to www.bettesworths.co.uk