Spark Creative call for people to join advisory panel
- Credit: Archant
The Spark Creative Studio is recruiting members to its advisory panel.
Based in the heart of Brixham, Spark is a community interest company housed in a former church hall and they host a wide range of community activities in Covid-compliant classes and events.
The Spark Creative Studio now wants to recruit members to join the newly-formed advisory panel to help develop the range of work dedicated to serving Torbay and the South Hams.
They are looking for people who have a strong empathy with the Spark Creative Studio mission to enable the next generation of young people to achieve their creative and personal potential.
Specific skills of interest include marketing, fundraising and finance, venue management and dance, drama, music and broadcasting.
The deadline for an expression of interest is Saturday, October 31. Applicants should contact Spark Creative co-ordinator Sue McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01803 867387.
- 1 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 2 Desperate men killing the game
- 3 National League round-up
- 4 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 5 All aboard the Land train for lots of fun - and a history lesson or two!
- 6 Covid-19 outbreak at Torquay care home
- 7 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 8 Brooke and her band of little helpers walk tall for crisis-hit pony club
- 9 I hope formality is put aside and the Queen is able to grieve for Prince Philip
- 10 Weekend watch for Torquay United