Lottery jackpot remains unclaimed
- Credit: Archant
The winning ticket holder for the £2,000 Brixham Lottery draw has yet to come forward and organisers are asking: 'Is it you?'
The ticket 0933 has won someone in Brixham £2,000 or great holiday post Covid-19 restrictions.
The prize is either £2,000 in cash or holiday cruise when restrictions are lifted this year or next.
Brixham Lottery chairman John Brennan said: 'We are extremely grateful to everyone who bought one or more tickets.'
Details of how to claim are given on the ticket and the winner must come forward by midnight on Sunday, August 23, with proof of purchase.
A lottery spokesman said: 'If the prize is not claimed, the draw will be made again after that date so do not discard tickets until notification that the prize has been successfully claimed.'
Proceeds from Brixham Lottery help in financing small-scale projects and free public events in Brixham.
- 1 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 2 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 3 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 4 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 5 Laura will use Equity role to change attitudes about regional theatre
- 6 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 7 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 8 United heading into the future
- 9 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 10 Busy time in the transfer market