Brixham Lottery £2,000 prize drawn again
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Brixham Lottery has been re-drawn because the winner did not come forward to claim their prize.
The first winning ticketholder had until Tuesday, August 25, to claim their choice of either £2,000 in cash or a holiday cruise to the same amount when restrictions are lifted.
Because no-one came forward, the draw was made again.
The new winning number is 0139.
The winner has until midnight on Friday, September 25, to come forward with their proof of purchase which contains the details of how to claim.
If the prize is not claimed, the £2,000 will be rolled over to the 2021 Brixham Lottery draw.
Proceeds from the Brixham Lottery finance Brixham Future's small-scale, low-cost projects and free public events in Brixham.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 5 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 6 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 7 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 8 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 9 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel