Beautiful cottage in sought-after area of Torquay
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Lilac Cottage is a beautifully presented end-of-terrace cottage in a secluded setting in the sought-after Warberries area of Torquay.
Situated in the highly desirable Warberries area of Torquay, this two-bedroom cottage-style property is set over three floors and benefits from two allocated parking spaces, two double bedrooms, large kitchen/diner, triple aspect lounge and an office/study.
Lilac Cottage is situated in a private close which is just off Cedars Road and opposite Warberry Church of England Academy.
Within walking distance to the popular Wellswood area, offering a variety of locally owned shops, restaurants and amenities, The Warberries is an area located between the town centre, harbourside and Wellswood, which is renowned for its wooded slopes and interesting mix of properties.
A regular bus service operates in the district, which is also connected by a series of paths and steps.
As you approach the property, you are presented with an attractive and well-maintained front garden with private parking for two cars.
The property consists of three storeys with access to the rear courtyard from the lower ground floor which comprises a kitchen/diner and shower room.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 4 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
- 8 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 9 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 10 Torbay team trialling ground-breaking digital technology that's key to improving patient outcomes
The ground floor, which is at the main entrance level, comprises a large triple-aspect lounge and an office/study room, with the first floor comprising two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front, the property is accessed over a shared drive leading to parking for two cars.
The front cottage-style garden has beds with shrubs and trees planted and a sunny gravelled area suitable for table and chairs.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden with space for garden furniture and barbecue.
Lilac Cottage is on the market at offers in excess of £300,000, with Ridgewater Sales and Lettings. For details, or to book a viewing, call 01803 313577.