Beautiful cottage in sought-after area of Torquay
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Lilac Cottage is a beautifully presented end-of-terrace cottage in a secluded setting in the sought-after Warberries area of Torquay.
Situated in the highly desirable Warberries area of Torquay, this two-bedroom cottage-style property is set over three floors and benefits from two allocated parking spaces, two double bedrooms, large kitchen/diner, triple aspect lounge and an office/study.
Lilac Cottage is situated in a private close which is just off Cedars Road and opposite Warberry Church of England Academy.
Within walking distance to the popular Wellswood area, offering a variety of locally owned shops, restaurants and amenities, The Warberries is an area located between the town centre, harbourside and Wellswood, which is renowned for its wooded slopes and interesting mix of properties.
A regular bus service operates in the district, which is also connected by a series of paths and steps.
As you approach the property, you are presented with an attractive and well-maintained front garden with private parking for two cars.
The property consists of three storeys with access to the rear courtyard from the lower ground floor which comprises a kitchen/diner and shower room.
- 1 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 2 Gulls walking Covid tightrope ahead of Solihull visit
- 3 Gulls downed by two late goals
- 4 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 5 Lack of experience damages United
- 6 South Devon AC trio in race top 10
- 7 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 8 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 9 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 10 The Dartmoor Prison shepherd - the making of a model inmate
The ground floor, which is at the main entrance level, comprises a large triple-aspect lounge and an office/study room, with the first floor comprising two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front, the property is accessed over a shared drive leading to parking for two cars.
The front cottage-style garden has beds with shrubs and trees planted and a sunny gravelled area suitable for table and chairs.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden with space for garden furniture and barbecue.
Lilac Cottage is on the market at offers in excess of £300,000, with Ridgewater Sales and Lettings. For details, or to book a viewing, call 01803 313577.