Ed going back in time to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
Torquay businessman Ed Akay is hoping to be going back to the future to raise money for charity.
Ed completed a successful fitness challenge in the summer raising £160 for the Torquay United Community Sports Trust
But his fund-raising efforts were far from over as he was set another challenge.
He reveals: “After I had completed my first challenge, I got approached by fitness / bodybuilding company MW Strength and Performance who asked me if I fancied doing a ‘body transformation challenge’ in the Autumn.”
Ed is now trying to re-create the physique he had when he used to be a model in his 20’s
This time he will be fund-raising for the Danny Butcher Foundation and the Trust.
He says: “I have raised nearly £600 for the foundation which is a mental health charity.”
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 5 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 6 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 9 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
To donate go to https://www.facebook.com/donate/3610620125650663/998872813927417/