Ed going back in time to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
Torquay businessman Ed Akay is hoping to be going back to the future to raise money for charity.
Ed completed a successful fitness challenge in the summer raising £160 for the Torquay United Community Sports Trust
But his fund-raising efforts were far from over as he was set another challenge.
He reveals: “After I had completed my first challenge, I got approached by fitness / bodybuilding company MW Strength and Performance who asked me if I fancied doing a ‘body transformation challenge’ in the Autumn.”
Ed is now trying to re-create the physique he had when he used to be a model in his 20’s
This time he will be fund-raising for the Danny Butcher Foundation and the Trust.
He says: “I have raised nearly £600 for the foundation which is a mental health charity.”
- 1 United heading into the future
- 2 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 3 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 Princess curtain to rise after 509 days in the darkness
- 6 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 7 'Pinged' Gulls trio out of action
- 8 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 9 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 10 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
To donate go to https://www.facebook.com/donate/3610620125650663/998872813927417/